Friday, March 20, 2009

So far I've only missed 3!

For the past 2 years I have had perfect first rounds but I have never won the entire bracket. This year I have missed 3 so far and if KU doesn't show up I may have just donated $5 to someone. Last night Austin had little patience for basketball. He wanted me to play with him instead. Today KU plays in the afternoon so I can watch it at my desk. Maybe when he's older he will watch the games with as much excitement as I do. Until then Daddy will have to take over play time for March madness games;) By the way Austin is decked out in his KU gear today. I will get pictures for the blog!

1 comment:

carrie said...

As of Sat. morning, I have missed 7 games. I have a perfect east bracket but not so good in the south. I actually had Dayton winning which was a big upset yesterday.