Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Enjoying the great weather


Austin loves the outdoors so much so he is thrilled that the weather has been sunny and warm. He and I spent the weekend in Florence Alabama. My camera battery died so I will have to retrieve pictures from my phone. Our weekend was just what I needed. We stayed at the Marriott and they have a great pool and awesome play ground. We also spent some time on Northern Alabama's campus. Their mascot is the Lion and they had real lions there on campus in a natural cage area. Austin was very excited, but kept calling them tigers and roaring at them. It was pretty cute. We relaxed each night at the hotel with our balcony door open and the sound of the waterfall from the pool. He and I both love this weather, warm sunny days and cool breezy nights. Neither one of us wanted to leave. As far as my health goes, they still have no idea what is wrong with me, but I am still having issues, and still feel the same. I think it's time for me to move on to another hospital and get a second opinion. I am just tired of feeling this way. I will keep everyone posted.

2 comments:

carrie said...

What a cutie!
Go get a second opinion! I am eating clean and no meat right now. I'm not losing weight because I have added carbs back into my diet.

Aunt Sue said...

Ray likes the Elmo shirt. He is so cute and I guess free of the pollen allergies. I need to go blow my nose right now but am going out for a while to clean old stuff out of the flower beds.
Love Grandma Ike