Monday, June 7, 2010

Aunt LoLo can't even water her yard without Austin's "help". He loves to hep out. Last night he helped Keith wash the potatoes for dinner, and he likes to throw his trash away. I have read that you should let them help you. We try to do this even if it takes us an extra hour to sort laundry because he has a different method to sorting clothes;) I figure we should enjoy it while it lasts. Eventually the thought of chores will send him running. Anyway, I hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful weather this past weekend. Next week I should have pictures of Austin's first trip to the zoo! I am very excited about it! He loves animals, and I have a feeling he will have a blast.

5 comments:

MUD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MUD said...

Buy them expensive toys and they play with the box. Have a pool?the sprikler is more fun. I just wish I could have been there to hear the giggles.

Aunt Sue said...

The Petty kids all loved the water.
Still do . I'm glad he enjoys helping. If you wash in cold water it doesn't matter so much how things get soeted. Just use a spray stain removal for the tough stuff.
Love Grandma Ike

Kimmy said...

Great pictures, he is getting so big, can't wait to see him!

carrie said...

How Fun!