Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lately

I have really been missing my family lately. I love living down here, and moving really isn't an option, but I just miss everyone back home. On a lighter note my son has turned into quite the little red neck! He loves Monster Trucks and Nascar! He has the most amazing memory in the world too. He only has to see your car once and he could pick it out of a car lot. We were watching a commercial yesterday and he told us that was "Matt's truck, but red" He has probably seen Matt's truck three times in his life! Amazing!

4 comments:

Matt Epperson said...

Well, at least Austin can remember what my truck looks like. Unlike some other people :)

Aunt Sue said...

I miss you guys but I live with a redneck so don't think they are only in the south. I love your blog and feel like I get to see a lot of you.
Love Grandma

Amy said...

Touché Matt. Grandma, Pop's isn't that big of a redneck;) I am sorry I don't keep up with the blog as much anymore. Life just got busy. I will try to do better this year. Saturday we are going to the circus. Mine and Austin's first time. SO, I will be sure to post picturs.

MUD said...

We miss al of the far away kids but that's what life is like. Keep looking forward and give every one there all of the love you can.