Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I found my camera cord!!!

I have been taking pictures, I promise! I just couldn't find my camera cord to load them to the computer. So, here they are...

Loves his Daddy
 


Austin giving Mr. Fuzzy's a kiss
He's growing up SO fast!
 
Look at those puffy cheeks!


Learning how to use those arms
 
Austin was really upset that it was raining and he had to come in at Nana's house

Look at that smile!
Memorial Day

Austin playing with Ry's toys

Trying to get a hold of that thumb like his brudder!

"Hey Mama! Come play in the water with me!"

Big yawn!
 
Austin would not go play in the fountains. I think he saw one too many kids slip and fall:)

Not sure why Austin is hiding in the corner?

"Hey, that fire hydrant looks like it would be fun to play with"
 
Mother's Day breakfast!


No comments: