Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Fast paced family



They play so hard they pass out. We have been a very busy family lately. It is extremely busy at both my work and Keith's. Which, I suppose is a good problem to have. I have been struggling with time management. I am up at 5:30 and leave my house for work around 6:40am. I don't get home until 6:30 pm and somewhere in there need to find time to exercise and spend time with my kids. I keep reading that sleep is really important to being healthy too...not sure when I am going to get more of that either;) Being a working mom is hard, but I am so blessed to not have to do it alone. Keith is such a great father and I am not sure what life would be like without him. Maybe life will slow down enough so we can make time for each other too. We haven't been out on a date with just the two of us since before Ryan was born. There are just not enough hours in the day;) Well, I am still enjoying every minute of it. Even if it's going 90 miles an hour.

No comments: