Monday, September 14, 2009

Football season!!!

College football has begun. So far Auburn has been doing very well. Austin doesn't really understand any of it yet but he gets excited anyway. This past weekend Matt joined us for football and grilling out. Austin of course thought he was there for him, but we won't tell him any different. We had a lot of fun and will do it all again next weekend! I would love to take Austin up to Lawrence for a KU game when basketball season begins so he can see what it's all about.
Hey Mom! Give me that football! War Eagle! What's in your sippy cup Uncle Matt?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a little young to appreciate what is going on except for the excitement he feels. I'm sure he likes all of the holding as well.
Until flu season is over I would not take him to any games. A lot of sick students go to the game when they should stay away. Love to all of you.
Grandma Ike

Amy said...

I would probably not expose him to the stadiums until he is much older, but I am sure Grandma J wouldn't mind keeping him while I went;)

MUD said...

I had to stop and think, "Who's Grandma J". DUH Dennis. Janet is not old enough to be a grandmother. A role I would love to be assigned. Yes, at least once in your lifetime you should be here to attend a KU game and be a part of the pagentry. It is a lot more fun to see the things surrounding the game and not cut to a commercial every time there is a time out. It is not something I would pay a premium to do for each game but once is a good start. MUD