Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dad-de-de-de-de...

Everything is about Daddy these days. Remember when all he would say was "Mamma"? Now everything is "Daddy". When he waves bye bye he says it, when he plays with his toys, talks to the dog, runs around the house and the yard. The only time he doesn't say it is when he talks about his Nana (Keith's Mom).
"Look Dad! Play with me!" "Pay attention to me! Look! I can drive my front loader just like you!"
I will catch him every once in a while and he still loves cuddles with his Mommy...

4 comments:

MUD said...

With two great parents what more would he ever want (Besides more construction toys). I think we all would love to have a hug from our mother. MUD

Anonymous said...

You are like a big blankey when he is tired and he wants you and his thumb.It is good for him to get his daddy envolved in his playtime. Before you can blink your eyes he will be in school and envolved in sports.
Love Grandma Ike

carrie said...

So the screened porch or hot tub room is now the toy room I see. That is a great place to play with a lot of sun.

Kimmy said...

Great pictures and they always want dad unless they need something:)