Thursday, January 28, 2010

5 things...in response to M.U.D's post

Okay, I had to narrow this down to 5…
5 TV Shows I Watch
1. Bones- Only grown up show Keith and I watch
2. Mickey Mouse Club House-Every Saturday morning at 8 Austin LOVES it
3. Handy Manny-right after Mickey Mouse
4. Imagination Movers- after Handy Manny
5. Anything on HGTV- when Austin is napping;)

5 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink
1. My house, Keith’s a great chef
2. Outback-always get the outback special
3. Fire Birds- #1 steak in Alabama and their BLT salad is delicious
4. Konnitiwa-best sushi ever! A hole in the wall in Mobile Al
5. Margaritas at Habaneras with my best friend

5 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Austin
2. Cancun with my lovely husband, sister and best friends
3. Visiting with friends and family back home
4. Summer
5. Sunday bubble baths with a good book and a glass of wine

5 Things I Love About Summer: (sorry, not a fan of Winter)
1. The sun
2. Swimming all day and grilling at night
3. Long days
4. vacations
5. Me and Austin’s Birthday!

5 Things On My Wish List:
1. Having enough money so I could stay home with my kids
2. Travel to Ireland, Italy, Australia…
3. Have more time to paint
4. Honda Pilot
5. Seeing my family more

5 Things I Am Passionate About Important to Me
1. Keith and Austin-they are my life
2. Family and Friends- I am overprotective and loyal to a fault
3. My home- we put most of our time, sweat and money into making our home they way we want it
4. Education-I believe the key to our future is in the intellect of our citizens
5. Justice-I wouldn’t argue the death penalty with me…you will lose


5 Things I Have Learned From the Past
1. Hard work does pay off
2. Pick your battles; learn when to shut up
3. Sometimes you should just suck it up and ask for help
4. Karma is a bitch. She may take awhile but she always strikes eventually.
5. You will lose people you love, and it will feel like your heart is being ripped out of your chest, but the heart is strong and it will heal.

5 Things I Want/Need
1. I need to get my oil changed in my car
2. I want a new car
3. I need/want to hold my son and tell him I love him
4. I need to put my laundry away and clean my house…
5. I want someone else to do it :)

2 comments:

MUD said...

I have all these good intentions and only about three hours worth of energy. Does Burmingham have one of those mobile oil hangers? There are guys that when called will come to your place of work and do the oil chgange in the parking lot. Love, laugh and enjoy life. MUD

Amy said...

I don't think they have those anymore;) I normally go to Walmart and have them do it while I am shopping. It just feels more productive that way. I always live, laugh and love harder than I should:) My New Years Resolution is to relax and enjoy life...and leet me tell you, it is WAY harder than I thought! But I am working on it.