Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby it's cold outside!

They are talking snow down here!!! I know you folks in Kansas don't feel sorry for me, but I don't think they even have snow plows down here. If it snows the whole state shuts down! I guess I will be one of those crazies in Walmart buying water and toilet paper. Hope everyone had a Happy New Years. Keith and I are going to Cancun this May and we have to get our bodies back into shape. I guess that could be our New Year Resolution, but I think I am going to add another one. I am going to try and enjoy life a little more. Not stress out so much. That may not seem like a big deal to most, but to any of those who really know me I stress out to the point I make myself sick. I try not to, but I am a "bit" of a control freak;) and when I start to lose control I start to have panic attacks. I know our family doesn't have a great track record with heart attacks, and I seem to have some sort of Lymph Node problem that has stumped the medical world. So, in order to be healthy and not drive my husband crazy, I am going to make an extra effort to just breath and settle down. Wish me luck! Stay warm everyone.

5 comments:

MUD said...

Instead of getting stress, become a carrier. You are a remarkable young woman with a wonderful family. On the Petty side of the family, old women seem to be the norm. Lighten up and enjoy the ride. I advocate seeing a Doctor at least annually and making sure your cholesterol and blood pressure are in the normal range. The only thing to worry about in May is getting too much sun early in the trip. Get some good SPF 35+ and enjoy. Kiss that kid for us. MUD

carrie said...

Where are you staying in Cancun? May is good. You don't want to be there in March. That is the spring break crazy crowd that would drive you nuts, plus the airports are ridiculous.

Amy said...

We are staying at an all inclusive resort in the Yucatan Peninsula. It's called Golden Parnassus Resort Spa. We haven't been on a trip since our honeymoon. So we are very excited...and it's an adult only resort:)Manda is coming too! She is going to room with our friend Alana.

Ray I. said...

I had Pops print me this picture. He is such a good looking little man. I can't wait to see you guys in June
Love Grandma Ike

Grandma J said...

Control Freak?! I can't imagine where you got that?! Get a 2nd opinion on the lymph node thing and nip the control issue in the bud. It doesn't get any easier to get rid of control issues later in life...I would know;)
Momma Luvs U!