Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Last weekends Birthday Shinanegans


My extremely cute, but spoiled rotten son got to have three birthday parties this year! On his actual birthday he spent the day with Aunt Lo Lo while Keith and I were at work. She threw him a small party for just the two of them. It was so cute! She had balloons and cupcakes. Then we drove to Kansas and he had a huge party with my clan. My aunt Barb made him a very cool cupcake tractor cake! Finally, last weekend we had a party for the Bama clan at our house. Shay from my office made this awesome dump truck cake! All in all he had a blast and more presents than he needed. We are all truly blessed to have all of you in our lives! Sorry, I don't have many pictures. I always forget the camera;)




2 comments:

Ray I. said...

We really enjoyed your trip to Kansas. The little man was an absolute pleasure to have visit. I was amazed by how well behaved he was. He is always happy and a complete joy to be around which shows he is loved and loves back to everyone he is around. Congratulations on raising such a great kid. You as parents should be very proud of Austin. Ray & Myrna Ikenberry

Amy said...

That's the sweetest compliment I have ever had! We are doing our best to take the love that our families gave us and pass it on to him! We had such a great time with everyone and wish we could visit more often. As he gets older this traveling thing will get easier.