Monday, August 23, 2010

Our weekend

This weekend we decided to relax. Friday we spent the night at one of my companies 5 star resorts Ross Bridge. It is in Hoover which is only 4 minutes from my office, but it was a great get-a-way without having to go away. Then we spent the rest of the weekend lounging around the house and doing laundry. I know it doesn't sound very exciting but we all needed the break! Austin only made us watch cars five times this weekend, and at some point he found a ranch packet in the pantry and you will notice it in some of these pictures;)






1 comment:

MUD said...

Glad to have some new pictures of the kid. I haven't seen cars yet. I have tried to watch Shreck and three for three, I was asleep before it was 15 minutes in. I would probably get hit with a car because I snore. Kiss the kid for us. MUD