Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'am back!!!

Okay, so I started feeling guilty about not keeping up the blog for Ryan like I did for Austin. I remember growing up and Manda was upset that I had a baby book and she didn't. In my mom’s defense, it is truly hard to find the time with more than one kid while working a full time job. However, I will do my best to keep it up so that one day Ryan won't have his feelings hurt;) Just to catch everyone up...Ryan Turner Kirkland was born March 4th 2012 at 1:48pm 7lbs6oz. He's now 2 months old and so far has been pretty laid back and easy going. His little personality is really coming out now. He loves to play on his floor mat and so far is terrified of his older brother Austin;) Speaking of Austin...he has been taking it pretty well so far. He has his moments, and hates when Ryan cries. He say's Ryan has a cute fuzzy little head. I would like to note that my pregnancies were as different as my children are! In fact, so different that I could have sworn Ryan was going to be a girl! So far the boys only have their last name in common. Ryan is much bigger than Austin, doesn't sleep through the night, but when he does sleep it's he's nearly as mobile as his older brother.

I will do my best to keep you all informed and post lots of pictures!









No comments: