Monday, April 20, 2009

Not so good weekend

Austin had to go to the doc on Friday. He has really bad allergies and can't sleep because of it. Luckily it is only in his nose and not in his chest or ears. I will say that he screams bloody murder at the sight of the nose sucker! Other than that he is a healthy boy weighing in at almost 19lbs. Sunday he seemed to be breathing much better and slept through the night for the first time in several days. I was not doing nearly as well. I wasn't sick but very agitated. I got stuck in Wal-Mart during the tornado's last night for almost 3 hours. We all had to go to the women's clothing department and wait it out. I was so glad that it was just me and Keith and Austin were safe in the comfort of our home. Where as I was surrounded by Wal-Mart's finest in the swim suit section!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you didn't have to expose the baby to germs while you waited out the storms. Looked on the news like the damage was not bad. I hope Keith wasn't going crazy wondering why you were not home yet. Was it close enough that he and the dog and Austin had to go to the basement Tis the season.
Love Grandma Ike

Kimmy said...

Andrew has really bad allergies also we need to get refills of all his inhalers and singular for the spring, fun stuff.

MUD said...

Rule No 1. turn on the TV and look at the weather prior to going out. Bad weather means stay home. I guess you have ben gone from kansas too long.
Sorry to hear about the alergies for Austin. Dave gets it from both Barb and me. I can tell when things aren't going well as your posts get less frequent. See ya soon. MUD