Monday, April 27, 2009

Our Long, Long weekend

Austin has been suffering from some nasty allergies (we think). He wakes up at 12 on the dot with a clogged nose. We suck out the snot with the dreaded nose sucker and try to get him to go back to sleep. Sometimes he does...sometimes he doesn't. The three of us have been getting about 4 hours of sleep a night for over a week. We've tried everything. We've been to the doctor, and he hasn't been running any fevers. Any suggestions?Here I am putting in Baby Einstein at 2 am this morning. Very tired and not amused!

2 comments:

MUD said...

Have you tried an air cleaner in the bedroom? Check the furnace filter to see if it is dirty. Replace the filter with the best filter you can buy. Instread of one of those 1.98 filters try the Micronic ones that cost about $14.00. Are you still running the humidifier? If not, plug it in, If so, unplug it for a night. Just the thought that someone would suck the snot out of my nose would keep me awake. Good luck and keep smiling. MUD

Anonymous said...

I worry about that sucking stuff out of his head. Does the DR. know how much you are using it? I think it could affect his hearing or he might get a bad infection way up in the sinus. I think a new filter and an air cleaner might help. Sure do hope it isn't the dog. Washing the dog often might help.
I can't wait to see you all.
Love Grandma Ike