Monday, August 10, 2009

Future ball player

Let me just say that Austin has an arm on him! I think we may have to limit ball playing to the outdoors before he takes out the TV or the lamps. I think soccer and basketball may be his games of choice. He is pretty good at getting the ball in the toy box or laundry baskets, and he gets really excited when he kicks the ball. We shall see. Either way he is entertaining to watch, and the kid is non-stop. This weekend he did a flip over his truck and is now sporting a pretty good goose egg. I about had a stroke but he seems to be unshaken. I don't know how I will survive 18+ years of this! Pray for me;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seems that he will be a very busy guy. No couch potato there. We went to Craig house yesterday for supper and to see Owen. He had some pictures on his lap top ofArgentina and Uruguay. He spent a lot of time in a big cemetary.
I think he wants to work his summers in a Spanish speaking country from now until he graduates.Kiss the bump on his head for me.
Love Grandma Ike

MUD said...

Kids react to things the way their mommas do. I saw a kid running in the mall one day and he fell splat on his face. His dad ran over and made the "Safe" call like an unpire and the kid jumped up, brushed himself off and acted like it was funny. His mom about had a fit and then the kid cried. They are tough little critters, guve them room and they will survive almost anything. MUD

carrie said...

I agree with Denny. It is hard to react calmly and I doubt I ever did.