Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Walking EVERYWHERE!

He has the walking thing down pat now. He is so funny. He will walk around the house speaking his own language. Last night he must have been telling jokes because he was laughing so hard he was making pig snorts! He was probably making fun of me and I had no idea. In these pictures we let Libby out and he walked over to the door to see her. I has to go everywhere she goes! You can kind of see her through the glass. They are so funny together. Here is his signature wink...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would take him back to the doctor about that eyelid. He is so funny following the dog. It must be quite a parade of the three of you. Keep him talking by talking a lot to him. There were a lot of early talkers in the family.
Love Grandma Ike.

Amy said...

Keith's mom taught him how to wink and now he thinks he's hot stuff;) He is definetly a talker! I just wish I knew what he was saying!