Saturday, August 29, 2009

Soap box

I am sorry to do this because this blog is for happy things like Austin eating potatoes, but I have to get this out...

Yet again we see that sex offenders are NOT re-habitable!!! You can not "cure" what makes a person hurt someone so severely like that. It's not like they stole a car that can be replaced. They ruin lives in a way that no one can ever forget. You can't council the the demon out of a rapist or molester. It doesn't go away for them or for their victims no matter how long they "behaved" in prison. Now because some idiot determined that this guy won't do it again some girl's life will never be the same. It just makes me sick. How can you make that call and sleep at night?! Now they think he may have murdered 4 other girls! How many lives will be destroyed while we try to "help" these monsters? How about not wasting your time on them and focus more on the children they prey on! Send them on to Hell before they make Hell on earth for anyone else. You can mark my word...if I ever come across one of these monster's they will feel my wrath. I have a no-tolerance policy for those who hurt our children.

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

I am so with you girl! What is wrong with our society that they accept people hurting our children? Don't get it at all.

MUD said...

That came out of that sweet little you? Have you been listening to me? I have Mean Uncle Denny's, Mad Dog Law. If you do something so bad that it makes a momma cry, and you are seen by two people doing it, you get taken out behind the jail and have it done to you. If they cut off your hand for stealing, why don't we cut something off for molesting children? Put an end to the offending member or end the offending member which ever comes first. MUD