Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas morning

Christmas morning coming down the stairs to see what Santa brought..."Hurry Mom! Santa's been here!" Santa left us bean bag chairs for the play room. I am not sure who was more excited, Keith or Austin! I had so much help opening presents;) Austin wouldn't open them by himself, but if I started to open one he wanted to help.Austin got a sing-a-long broom so he can sweep with MommyI will have to thank my Mom for the Popper! I have a feeling that it will accidentally get left in Kansas when we come to visit:)We were so blessed and had a wonderful Christmas. Austin got some great things, and couldn't wait to play with them ALL over the house. Afterwards he was so pooped he took a good nap in his new bean bag chairs!

2 comments:

MUD said...

Our Christmas gifts were things to eat and wear. I guess the treat is the great pictures you post. Kiss that kid for us. MUD

Anonymous said...

And you thought they didn't make the corn popper anymore...Silly Girl=) We already have one up here, you can keep that one in 'Bama
Love You...
Mom aka Grandma J