Monday, December 14, 2009

Sick Dad!

These pictures are from two weekends ago, because this weekend Keith stayed far away from us! He was the sickest I have ever seen him! We think it is a stomach virus, but the doctors suspect food poisoning. Tyler along with the rest of the wrestling team is sick as well, so I vote virus! Austin and I tried to stay out of the house as much as possible, and Saturday I sanitized as much as I could while he napped. I really hope he doesn't get it! So far he hasn't gotten sick like that. I know it's coming, but I really would like to avoid it as long as possible. Keith is back at work today but still not feeling great. He had to call in sick last Friday for the first time EVER! He is now on antibiotics so I hope he will be feeling better soon. I am actually quite surprised that I haven't caught it yet. I am normally the sickly one, and my lymph nodes have been going a little crazy lately.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry that Keith is sick. Holidays are no time to be sick. There is so much to do. Give kisses to both the big and little men but on their cheeks far away as you can get from the mouth or nose.
Love Grandma Ike