Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My handy little Helper!

Austin loves to help with household chores! His favorite is laundry and dishes but he has discovered the broom now. I am sure he will grow out of it, but for now we try to encourage it. Last night he got a hold of my cell phone and called my mom on speaker phone! He thought that was pretty funny. He is getting into anything and everything now! I wish you guys could see him. He runs instead of walks and throws a mean left handed pitch, and is pretty accurate with kicking his soccer balls into his little goal mom got him. We will be there in June and I hope everyone is ready for hurricane Austin:) No object is safe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he needs smaller cleaning items from Santa. I hope he doesn't knock off stuff with that long broom handle. We had snow and sleet here last night. First storm of winter.
Love Grandma Ike

MUD said...

Does he do windows? There are always some dust bunnies to kill somewhere. Great pictures. Dennis

carrie said...

Yeah! A cleaning boy is a happy momma!