Friday, February 12, 2010

Austin and his BIG BOY bed

Austin has been sleeping in his big boy bed for an entire week! He is such a good kid, but I guess I am bias;) He refuses to sleep with covers and has to have his head burrowed in pillows. We have the monitor in there and Keith took the box spring out so his bed is really low to the ground. The pillows probably remind him of sleeping next to us...which just reminds me that I need to exercise more! We are also lucky that he wakes up in such a great mood. In the mornings we will hear him on the monitor. He will sit up in his bed and say " Daddy? Daaaaddddyyy." Or he will point out all of the trucks or "dacks" in his room, and as you can see from his sheets that can keep him occupied for quite awhile:)

3 comments:

carrie said...

I went through a phase were I got warm pj's and slept on top of my blankets so I wouldn't need to make my bed in the morning. Austin is already thinking!

Aunt Sue said...

Such a big bed for a small boy. He looks very comfortable.

Amy said...

It's actually only a full size, he's just so tiny:)