Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Teething

Austin is having a harder time with his incisors coming in. I would imagine those hurt a little more than the others being as sharp as they are. He is drooling a lot more with these, running low grade fevers, and of course the diapers aren't fun either. He is taking it like a champ though, and doesn't really want to gnaw on anything. They look like they are about to cut through the gums so hopefully he will have a break for a while. We had such a great week weather wise last week and this week it's snowing again! I am SO over this winter stuff. I want global warming to come back! I absolutely hate being cold. When I am so cold my fingers don't work it gives me the urge to slap Al Gore right in the face. When it was too warm and "Global Warming" was melting away the habitats for the polar bears and penguins everyone was so sad they had tel-a-thons, and now that it's so cold because of "Climate Change"they will probably start pulling everyone's heart strings for the little birds that can't fly home or the poor mammals that can't come out of hibernation or eat because everything is frozen. I am thinking we could move to the Caribbean and become fisherman and coconut farmers.

1 comment:

MUD said...

If I go to live south of here, I am not even going to fish. Sit in the sum and sip lemonaide. MUD