Friday, October 17, 2008

Bath time


We LOVE bath time! Every night before his last bottle we give Austin his bath. He gets so excited that he normally pees. Luckily he has not done the other, but I am sure that will come;) His favorite part is when we flip him on his belly and I wash his back. This has become a family ritual. Keith now joins in too. He normally will sit in the back of the tub laughing and he is responsible for drying him off. I have caught Austin making faces at himself in the reflection from that metal thing under the faucet(I still don't know what that is for). I can't wait to be able to introduce toys into the mix! Uncle Denny got us a really cool boat and we have some sea turtles that I know he will just love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!
Love Grandma Ike

carrie said...

I keep leaving comments and they never appear. Some day I will get it right. This is another test.

carrie said...

It worked!!! The metal thingy in the tub is an overflow drain or stopper switch depending on your faucet manufacturer.
I want Janet and Mandy to take a video of Austin Laughing when they visit Thanksgiving. I can't wait to hear Austin giggle.

Kimmy said...

Love the post! He is too cute.