Monday, June 15, 2009

2 years already!

Today is our anniversary. Although, we have probably been common-law married for over 6 years we have only been officially ball and chains for 2 years. It has been great and challenging so far. We have done a lot in 2 years. We have bought and remodeled a home, sold a home, had a child, buried a best friend, travelled out of the country, and we still like each other! I think we may make it;) I am out of town on business so Keith and the little man are on their own for a couple of days...wish them luck! I will post pics of Keith and Austin's great adventures when I get back. This should be interesting;) On another note... To my family; Sometimes the best way to love and help somebody is to let them love and help themselves. I know it's hard but there is a very fine line between helping and enabling. That's all I am going to say about that. Love you all.

8 comments:

MUD said...

You guys are the best. Love ya. MUD
Oh BTW, Mom thinks someone out there has a picture of Austin standing up on the couch between her and Myrna. Dve's pictres didn't get a copy of that. If anyone did, Mom would love a copy.
MUD

Anonymous said...

I feel smothered. I need some space. I'm headed back to St. Lucia for some piece.

The other half

carrie said...

Keith, did you mean "peace" or "piece". We could have some fun teasing you and make up all sorts of stories! lol

Anonymous said...

Amy said not to leave stuff like that on this blog but I can't help myself. There are not any young readers are there?

The other half

carrie said...

if they are young, they won't get it, and if they do get it, then that's because they watch to much tv and need to have tv privileges taken away

MUD said...

Said "Naked Man" over the baby monitor. Snark MUD

Anonymous said...

How can you tell if a marriage of 2 years is successful?

Page down to the first picture under the wedding photo.....

Ray I......

Kimmy said...

Congrats on the anniversary at least you remember the date! Oh and I am so with you on the last comment.