Thursday, June 18, 2009

Adventures of Keith and Austin...and Aunt Lo-Lo!

While I was out of town for work Keith and Lori chased Austin. He as most of you know does not stop moving. He already knew how to climb up stairs but decided he was going to try climbing down. I am not sure I like his technique but we can work on it;) Keith took photos and cooked dinner which got him out of changing what Lori called "the biggest Austin Special ever!" As you can see it was all the way up his back. Hate that I missed that! He is pretty squirmy so the best way is to literally hang on to his feet for dear life and wipe as fast as you can. I am so grateful that Lori was there to handle the "special". Not that Keith couldn't have, but lets face it...he would have at gone through a whole box of wipes and a box of diapers before he decided to take him outside and hose him off;) I am so glad to be back home! I missed him so much!

No comments: