Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Never caught up!

We all took a weekend off to play and now I am so far behind I can't see straight! I can't wait until Austin is big enough to put to work;) He is so close to walking on his own it's scary! He can pretty much one hand it around any furniture. Although, after seeing him in the pool, he may swim first! He was so funny today singing along in gibberish to songs. He knows what he's saying and takes it very serious. I heard from Dude Buddy that he is also pretty good at making frog noises. Mom and I got to hear him try to make pig noises in the car and I was laughing so hard I almost had an asthma attack. So, I could imagine how entertaining the little ribbetts sounded;) Oh, and Kim...he has really warmed up to Elmo and it's one of his favorite toys now. Of course he likes the box even more, but isn't that always the case? Oh, and wish Keith luck because in a couple of weeks I will be traveling for work and he and the little man will be on their own.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soon enough cutie pie will be making more messes than you can expect him to clean up until he is at least in school. Maybe you can get him to pick up toys before that but it didn't work to well with my kids or your mothers. Don't worry about being behind. He is only little once and you have to ignore a mess once in a while.
Love Grandma Ike

Kimmy said...

It was a pretty cool box. Glad he is enjoying it, give him a kiss from me.

MUD said...

I'm sure that you will miss the little guy. Thank god that Keith has a wonderful family there to help him cope. I sure wish I had been gifted with a pig noise or a frog ribbit. I wonder what will be left for MUD to teach him. Oh well, the pictures are great. MUD