Friday, June 26, 2009

Rest in peace Farrah, Ed and Michael

It's a shame that Austin didn't get to know these guys in their primes. Farrah the beautiful angel, Ed the funny man who brought us laughter and sometimes sweepstakes money, and Michael the King of Pop who changed the music world forever before he got weird...and white. I remember watching Ed do Bloopers and Farrah in Charlies Angels and who didn't own Michael Jackson's Bad album?! Austin will only know them from VH-1's remember the 80's and 90's. Keith is very upset about Michael, and once he figured out that Farrah was in playboy he was upset about that too. I have a feeling that he will be playing Michael Jackson songs for awhile. When he heard that the sax player from Dave Matthews Band died he played their songs everyday for a week!

2 comments:

carrie said...

I didn't hear about Ed passing. I will need to play the Thriller album today in morning. I had a bad crush on Michael in the late 70s and saw him in his last tour with his brothers. It was great. Foxy and Sister Sledge were the opening groups.

Amy said...

If you want to hear one of my favorite Michael songs go to YouTube and play Ain't No Sunshine. I think he was only 5 or 6 when he sang it, but it's my favorite version of that song!