Monday, December 29, 2008

He loves to play

This toy was a hand-me-down and Austin LOVES it! The seat spins around and he can choose what he wants to play with(or chew on).
here he is checking himself out in the mirror.
I think he has been thinking about crawling but is way more interested in running.
Here he is being Goofy with Snoopy...hehehe! I crack myself up sometimes;)

He loves eating his food! His new favorite is carrots. here he has just gobbled down some cereal. This week we are going to try peas. Oh goody!




2 comments:

carrie said...

we missed you yesterday at the Ikenberry Christmas. Can't wait to see you all in the spring when you come visit! We miss you all and I can't wait to play with Austin!

Manda said...

That picture with him laying on his belly lookin at ya...so serious! He looks like you, sis, when he makes that face!!!