Thursday, December 18, 2008

The look

I just love this picture! He has such a personality (don't know how). I was snapping photos of him while he was playing and finally he looked up at me and said, let me translate..."Mom, leave me alone. Can't you see I am busy?" I told him I couldn't help it and I will continue to pester, embarrass and kiss him too much until I die. I swear I have seen his father give me this same look before;) Oh, this mom thing is so much fun! I always thought I didn't want any kids. that I would make a much better aunt than a mom. Although, I do love being an aunt I am glad I get to be a mom too. I think I am a pretty cool aunt (I hope), and love to spend time with my niece and nephew. I may be one of those nerdy moms but I don't care! I won't stop giving him sugars!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie. Did his tooth or teeth come in? I need to clean and decorate now that deer season is over.
Love Grandma Ike

Amy said...

No teeth yet. They are taking their sweet time. He is teething like a mad man though! Chews on anything and everything he can get in his hands! Oh, and yes...I do think he will be a lefty.

MUD said...

I think there is an innate ability of women to be Moms. You clearly are the right person to be Austin's Mom. Judging from Jessica's treatment of the little guy there is something that just brings out the kissy kissy Mom in most women. Me, I'll just remain glad to have in the family. MUD