Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tired baby... Now he's awake!
I am happy to announce that Keith survived!!! Although, he was VERY happy to see me when I got home. He understands that the little guy is a FULL time job and if you think you are going to get anything done around him you are sadly mistaken:) If it was possible for him to appreciate him mom and sister anymore he certainly would. They had a great time and did get 45 minutes of snuggle time. Which is pretty hard to come by these days. Austin is wide open from 8am-8pm everyday. He doesn't want to miss anything! He and Keith must of played pretty hard because he crashed and burned last night.


2 comments:

MUD said...

It is hard for me to decide if I feel sorry or glad for Keith. There is never any going back on Austin's development. Keith willhave these memories forever.

Manda said...

I think, with the exception of the whole crying uncontrollably, you've got a lil ME on your hands! It's like he's a mix of You and Me, sis! :) good luck, don't miss a thing!