Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The stress's in life


Between work, the economy, the world on fire, the cost of living, "life" insurance, searching for justice just to find peace and to get dinner on the table...all I have to do is look at the simple miracles in this world to remind me that this is all that matters at the end of the day. So, if your having a bad day, week...year just look to the people you love and if you don't love anyone just look at how cute my baby is and see what your missing out on;) When we die no one will care how much we made, what jobs we had or how much we paid for gas. All they will see is our characters and the people we affected. I want to be a positive force in the lives of the ones I love and who ever else is paying attention. I guess that can be my New years resolution...along with loosing my baby fat;) Okay, if that sounds too vain for some of you lets just call it "being healthier". Don't stress out! It's going to be okay. I am ready for 2009. Good riddance 2008! Here's to being better and to loving harder.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Austin is adorable. Myrna told me about your blog. I've been keeping up for a week or two. Sounds like motherhood is agreeing with you. Your baby looks very happy. Yes, we did miss you at the Ikenberry gathering. Hard to get all of us together. I'm planning on a Memorial Day gathering at my house if that happens to fit into your spring visit. I love your New Year's Resolution. I'm heading that way too. We will be having a wedding sometime in the future. Not sure when. Katie got engaged on Christmas Eve. Branner is so sweet the way he wrapped the packages with typed rememberances of when he starting falling in love with her. Geez, I bawled like a baby. Anyhooooo.... I'll keep you posted on those exciting details when they come up. Happy New Years!!!! Love, Kathy I

Amy said...

I am so excited for Katie! We are thinking about scheduling our trip around Memorial Day. I hope to see you all then! I love being a mother. I even love the parts where he is throwing a temper tantrum;) I know it just makes it worse when I laugh at him, but he is just so cute!

MUD said...

The only time I didn't have fun was when he threw that Petty fit to be fed. Having your blog makes a lot of the rest of the world seem insignificant. Smile, Laugh and love that baby. You can fit Keith in from time to time. Oh, Naked man didn't work here 3 out of three times. Must be in the presentation. MUD

Kimmy said...

Great sentiments I wish we could get the rest of the world to follow along. Love the pictures of that boy of yours sure makes my day when I see his smile.