Thursday, December 11, 2008

Jammies



There's nothing sweeter than a baby in jammies! Now that we have added cereal to our diet we are taking longer, better naps during the day. I read that babies his age are supposed to get at least 15 hours of sleep a day. He sleeps through the night but didn't usually take good naps. This morning he woke up to eat breakfast and was ready to play! He normally will go back to sleep while Keith and I get ready for work. Not today. We put him in his bath chair up on the bath room counter. As I was getting ready for work he told me all about it. I am not sure what "it" was but he just yapped non-stop until it was time to go. I don't know where he got that trait from;) Needless to say he passed out in the car on the way to Gagaw and Dude Buddy's house. I wonder what adventures he will have today? Maybe it will snow!


6 comments:

MUD said...

When I was there, an event was scheduled to happen on the 4th of December. Did everything clear? Do you have cable or internet yet?
Love the pictures. I have a brown leather couch that I get to nap on also. MUD

Amy said...

They are processing all of that stuff now...so very soon! The cable guy has to come out and make sure the cables are good and then he should be able to set it all up. Those sofas are very comfy to sleep on. I slept on one every night towards the end of my pregnancy;)

Anonymous said...

Every woman should know where the cold beer is in the case her husband wants one...

*Melanie* said...

I just wanted to let you know that I made a new blog :-)

Love you!!
Mel

MUD said...

Tell Anonymous that the day Keith and Matt don't know where the cold beer is will be the day they are both dead. Even if there is beer in the meat keeper. Real men keep their beer on the back porch and the shotgn near by. MUD

Amy said...

Or...Every Woman Should Know how to let her husband believe that he "wears the pants" even though she is the "Domestic Manager"