Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Curious George

My little monkey's favorite little monkey! He loves watching Curious George. He sits down to watch it almost every morning. He loves to talk to everything now and I know you can't believe it but he has a tooth coming in!!! He is still the happiest baby in the world despite the tooth cutting through his gums. He has always been very alert so now that he can hold his head up really good he is constantly wanting to be moved around to see new things. I don't think it will be long before he becomes mobile. Watch out world!

4 comments:

MUD said...

I am glad it is not Shreck. That movie puts me to sleep faster than drugs. I might even enjoy Curious George. MUD

Anonymous said...

It is so much fun to read this blog every day and see the little one grow. I thought he was doing a lot of slobber so maybe a tooth might be trying to arrive. Sometimes it takes quite a while.
I am sending presents with your mother for your family Christmas.
Love you , Grandma Ike

Anonymous said...

Janet will need to leave the aforementioned gifts with me. Her daughter will open them as soon as she leaves.

The Husband and Father

Amy said...

OH you're no fun Keith! I would only take a little peek;)