Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving week


I am so thankful for Mom and Denny coming to visit (thank you family for letting us borrow them for the holiday), our wonderful families, our home, my loving hardworking husband, our great friends, KU basketball, Auburn football, having a job that I love, my loved ones in good health, living in a country that when in "recession" people still get up at the butt crack of dawn to buy stuff on black Friday, my goofy pets and my beautiful son. I love you guys and hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see him up close with more hair. Will it be blond and curly? It looks sort of red.
Kisses from all of us.

MUD said...

I will promise you that the lack of hair doesn't keep everyone from kissin' on that babe. If he had teeth, they would be rotted out for all the sugar he gets anytime a woman gets within 15 feet. OK, I probably kissed him once or twice too. MUD