Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Kirkland boys

Austin, Daddy, Grandpa and Uncle Kevin...man us girls are out numbered! I guess I am going to have to have a girl next;) The weather here is wonderful! I love the fall. The trees are pretty and the temp is perfect for cuddling in the morning and night and playing outside in the afternoons. Austin LOVES to be outside! He is so attentive and watches everything. You can almost hear the wheels turning in his head. This is a great thing, but I have a feeling it will be a challenge for Keith and I to keep him out of mischief.

3 comments:

MUD said...

One man's hobby is another man's mischief. You are going to be a part of a life that will surprise and intertain you. Boys are well, boys and there is no end of fun things to see and do. A few years from now you will be standing there at the door watching a part of you leave. Keith will be proud to see Austin sprout wings and leave. You wil want to keep him in your arms forever. Thus is the cycle of life. "The next one will be a girl" With that wish, you might just find your household full of boys. Love 'em while you have 'em. MUD

Anonymous said...

I have more boy grandkids and I love them to distraction. It is fun to watch them grow and change. I can' wait until Austin is eating in his highchair and making the worst mess. Your mother was neat but your aunt Carrie rubbed in most of her food. You will have lots of messes to clean up. Part of motherhood.
Love Grandma Ike

Manda said...

Have to have a girl next, eh? Hope so! Austin would make a great older protective brother! Wish I was there!