Monday, November 17, 2008

Our fun new toy




We got this toy out yesterday and I was afraid he might still be too small for it. I am glad we gave it a try anyway because it was a big hit. Although, he spent the first few minutes chewing on it he eventually figured out how to bounce in it to set the lights and music off. It's a great and fun toy but it takes up the entire living room! I told Keith we need to get a bigger house;) Austin is still teething and talking even more. I just know if I listen real hard an English word will come out! These next few months are going to be so much fun. He is starting to discover playing and his imagination will start to evolve. This should be a lot of fun considering his VERY goofy personality!



2 comments:

MUD said...

We had a Johnny Jump-up that mounted in a door frame and Dave loved it. The good news is it helps them develop muscles so they can walk, the bad news is that once they start walking, they never sit sitll after that. Well, almost never. I can hardly wait to see what you call goofy. I'll bet it is 100% little boy behavior. We'll See... MUD

Anonymous said...

Please do not call him anything but smart, sweet extrodinary etc. A very wise woman told me when my babies were very young that youngsters sometimes try to live up to nicknames. It was very good advise and I tried hard to keep her council through all the little ones. Kids, grandchildren and some that were only friends children.
Love Grandma Ike