Friday, February 20, 2009

All drool and no bite!

Still no teeth! He drools and chews like crazy though. I tried to get pictures this morning of the 6 deer (doe) in my front yard but was unsuccessful. We have a ton of them out here and they don't seem that skittish around people or Libby for that matter. I have only seen a couple of buck. Libby stays clear of those big boys! Austin and I are slowly getting over this crud. We have the humidifiers going and are getting plenty of fluids. This weather makes it hard to recover. Tomorrow the high is 63 and the low is 30! Hope everyone is taking their vitamins and staying warm.



3 comments:

MUD said...

We always make fun of puppies for chewing but it is only because we wouldn't let the kids chew on our shoes that they don't. Get pleanty of rest over the weekend.
Kiss that baby for us.
MUD & Bobwa

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling a lot better. Some kind of crud is going around in Kansas even though we all had flu shots.
Love Grandma Ike

Kimmy said...

I babysat my 6month old neice last night she has two new bottom teeth Austin's will come. Hope you all are feeling better I have been full of snot for 3 weeks now and am about done with it!