Friday, February 6, 2009

Heat Wave!

Today the high is 67! This weekend should be sunny and warm too. I am so excited!!! My mood is lifted! That stupid ground hog extended our winter but mother nature must have felt sorry for us;) Even if it's just a weekend of warmth we will take advantage of it and play outside. I know Austin will be excited because he LOVES to be outside just as much as I do. He is getting really close to crawling. If he can just figure out how to keep his knees under him he would take off. I am loving this age now. He is really snugly with me, and although I thought it would be annoying I really love that he is clingy to me and wants his Mommy ;) I know that will be short lived but I will enjoy it while it lasts. I hope you all have a great weekend!


2 comments:

Kimmy said...

It was 70 here today but very windy we will take what we can get, 66 tomorrow maybe I'll tackle the back porch... or just sit in the sun and drink a cold one.

MUD said...

I find myself here on Saturday and wonder why the days of the week aren't better posted in my mind. It was so nice that I even fired up the grill yesterday. Had Dave and Barb over for dinner and Da Barb's made a cake for Mel's birthday. Great big mess and a wonderful time was had by all. Kiss the little guy for us. MUD