Thursday, February 5, 2009


Shots make him tired. Sorry, I don't have more pictures...the batteries went out in the camera and I haven't had the time to go buy some more. I don't have the time to do much of anything! I can't wait until Keith gets his projects finished because I have a LONG list of things on my project list that keep getting put off. I need to DEEP clean the house, organize my closet, sew my throw pillows and curtains, do my wedding scrap book(yes I know!), do Austin's scrap book, hang some stuff on the walls, organize my desk, organize Austins closet, get rugs for the dinning and living rooms...not to mention I haven't had my hair cut or anything in over a year! I need a massage and a pedicure badly, and quite frankly I need a vacation! I'm sorry to be having a pity party here. I should be grateful for all of the things I have...unfortunately, a good mood is not on that list;)

2 comments:

carrie said...

I just had a memory of myself 18 years ago! Don't worry, I plan on coming down for a visit, maybe over labor day, to get some things marked off on your list. At least you have your sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some time before Labor day. Most of that stuff on your list can wait. You only really need to organize when you absolutely can't find stuff that you know is there somewhere. When the babe gets big enough to crawl around you will be busier than ever. Meanwhile keep up with the weight lifting. Takes off pounds and keeps the boy happier. We had to get a new TV but had saved up $ for it. I hope you can come up Memorial weekend. Won't be much from the garden by then besides lettuce. Bye for now.
Love Grandma Ike