Thursday, February 19, 2009

It got me too!!!


Whatever has been going around finally got to me. I was very sick yesterday and stayed in bed. My fever spiked at 102 but luckily came back down this morning to 99.9. I am feeling a little better but still feel like I am swallowing razor blades. I am so lucky to have Keith to help with Austin! I don't know how you single parents do it?! Austin is getting over what he had but I am so scared that he can still get my germs. We will be popping vitamin C like crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wash your hands or don't touch anything. Salt water nasal spray from HyVee always cures my sore throat overnight. Tylenol and lots of fluids and rest. I'm sorry you took the cold.
Love you all.
Grandma Ike

MUD said...

I couldn't give you better advice than that. I don't find tylenol works well for me but try it first. I use Aleve (Actually the generic Naproxin Sodium) for aches and pains and plain old Asprin for headaches and fever. Your kidneys eliminate excess vitimin C so it is OK to take it in normally larger quantities. I find that sliced oranges are so good that we almost always have one to slice with our meals. MUD