Thursday, February 26, 2009

Warm again

It is supposed to get up to 70 today! I wish it would just stay that way, but unfortunately I think it's going to get cold again. I am ready for pool weather! Yesterday little man was up on all fours trying to figure out what to do next to move forward. He just swayed front to back until he was too tired to keep trying. I have a feeling that he will be crawling with a week. Watch out world! Hope you guys in Kansas are ready for him;) He will be into EVERYTHING he can reach! I just hope we can keep up with him. The kid doesn't even stay still when he's eating and sleeping! He gets that from his father.

2 comments:

carrie said...

We are ready to see him, and you and Keith also! There will be so many of us wanting to play with him that he won't have a chance to get into anything.

Anonymous said...

Carrie is right. His feet will probably not hit the ground. What a love.
Love Grandma Ike