Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Every morning

Every morning at 5:30am the three of us head over to Gagaw and Dude Buddy's. I know...that's WAY too early! Little man is usually still asleep when we pack him up but occasionally, like this morning he will be wide awake and ready to play. I don't know how we managed to get so lucky? He has my sleeping habits. For those of you who don't know me I can sleep! And, he has Keith's "morning person" disposition. Which is needless to say a lot sweeter than mine. Anyway, I think he is almost done with that car seat. It only holds up to 20lbs and Tuesday I am pretty sure the doc will tell us he's a good 17-18lbs! I know his cheeks weigh a least 2lbs a piece;)

1 comment:

MUD said...

Yesterday we were at WalMart and there was a little kid that looked like a "Cabbage Patch Kid". You remember those dolls made out of a socklike material with a goofy smile. Trust me that your little guy is no where near what that kid looked like.
The rest of your life with Austin will be replacing things he has outgrown. Be glad he is healthy and happy.
We are counting the days until you get to come up. MUD