Friday, January 9, 2009

Just some pics



Today is Keith's brother Kevin's (aka; Uncle Raw-Raw) birthday. Austin is ready to celebrate! Uncle Raw-Raw is one of his favorites! I will have to try a small piece of cake even though it's not on my diet;) I have done okay so far but it is so hard to exercise when it's cold and gloomy out. I can't wait for spring to get here! Keith, Austin and I are outside folks. Although, winter is cozy I am over it and ready to be in the warm sun. I'd have to say that this baby weight is a lot harder to loose than I thought it would be! I still don't regret eating what I wanted though, and I tried to exercise but I was either too tired or too fat;) I don't know how some women get back to their fighting weight so fast? When do they have time? Who takes care of their baby? Who cleans their house? Do they have jobs? Whatever. I will get there eventually. I hope:)


2 comments:

MUD said...

Having been there and watched your activities, with your wild schedule, I wonder how you could do more. Just keep doing your best and everything will work out OK. Austin's one lucky guy to have so many great relatives nearby. It is no wonder that he is all smiles. Love, MUD
Can hardly wait for Barb to get a chance to see Austin's smiles.

Anonymous said...

Don't worry. When you have to start running him down, the weight will come off fast.
Love Grandma Ike