Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Still lots of drool but no teeth!

It seems my kid is all drool and no teeth. He pretty much chews on everything. Every night he chews on his toys and Libby chews on hers. Keith and I try to chew on some food. It's great family time:) We had to start buying him night time diapers! The kid pees right through the regular ones now that he has grown and started eating baby food. We could wake him up to change his diaper but who would want to do that! His regular diapers are size 2 and the smallest size in the Goodnites is 4. Surprisingly, they aren't that big on him! He is growing WAY too fast! He has discovered his voice...and a loud one it is. His favorite new sound is this high pitch squeal. I think he can call most dogs with it. I hope he finds a new sound quickly. However , he does have good pitch. He may be musically talented. He loves the little piano he got for Christmas, and seems to know how to bang on the keys just right. Well, I will keep you all posted on any tooth sitings.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teeth might be late but loud sounds are on time.
Love you, Grandma Ike

MUD said...

I would love to teach the world to sing but alas, I will just have to look at pictures. MUD

Amy said...

You will get to see him in person in May. We are coming up there the week before Memorial Day!

carrie said...

Is that a set date? I will want to clear the calendar as soon as I can!

Amy said...

Yes, I have also talked to Jennette and she said that she will make sure her and Grandpa are there too.