Monday, January 26, 2009

Little red chin

His chin has been so red from all of the teething drool! We are trying to keep it dry but wiping it off just makes it more irritated. I keep lotion on it but he screams so I think it must sting a little. I have started putting diaper rash cream on it and it is much better. I can't wait for this dry winter to be over! Still no teeth yet so I don't know how long this massive drooling will go on. According to my baby calendar I had already gotten some teeth by now, but my brother Jake didn't have any until he was 1 years old! I hope we don't have to wait that long!

4 comments:

MUD said...

A & D Ointment is the trick. It has a vaseline base and almost no pain involved in application. This too will pass. Love the pics.
MUD

carrie said...

I recommend A&D also. It is still used by my family. We use it for every thing. If you remember "MY big fat Greek wedding", they used "windex" to cure everything. I think A&D will work better!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Vaseline and bibs. Your mother and Aunt Carrie cut four teeth at a time after they were nine months old. Lots of popsicles and some cold teething ring that you could put in the freezer. Janet had red skin from almost everything she ate. He looks happy so count your blessings.
Love Grandma Myrna

Manda said...

No matter how many teeth he has, if he's anything like our side of the family, his first words will still either be "mine" or "no"...you don't really need teeth to say those now do ya? :P