Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Out sick yesterday




Sorry, I was sick yesterday and didn't put a post up. I got that nasty 24 hour stomach bug. It sucked but I am a couple pounds closer to my weight goal;) Austin could tell I wasn't feeling well so he behaved himself for the most part. I can't say that for Libby Dog who pestered me the entire time. When I have my head over a toilet I could care less whether she wants a chew bone or not! I think she got the hint when I tossed a book at her. She just huffed and walked away. I don't know where she learned to be so dramatic:) Anyway, it's freezing down here and I am starting to get antzy for spring weather. I know it's only January but I miss the warm weather.



4 comments:

MUD said...

Glad you are back. I figured that it was something beyond your control. Don't say cold, last evening it was 31 degees about 10 PM and this moning the thermometer is still looking for something to register. Tonight we are told that the thermometer will be looking for negative numbers. Barb is looking for ways to get those pesky pounds off and keep them that way. Too much chocolate and nuts over Christmas. Kiss that baby for us. MUD

Jenn said...

Okay...I am very sorry you were sick, stomach bugs are THE worst. I hope you are feeling better.
BUT...you are not allowed to complain about cold. It's supposed to be -5 actual temp tonight. WE will do all the complaining, thank you very much. :-)

Amy said...

Alright, alright;) I hear ya, it's not nearly as cold down here as it is up there, but I have become soft being in the south! I can't function in anything below 50 degrees:)

Anonymous said...

I hear tomorrow in Birmingham will be very cold.Hope you have some warm blankets and firewood. Hope your IBS isn't back. Dogs sometimes like to hang close when you are sick.
it is nice when the baby is on
his best behavior when you are sick. Take care
Love Grandma Myrna