Thursday, January 15, 2009

Waking up

Austin got his sleeping habits from me but thank God he got his waking up habits from Keith! He loves to sleep but unlike me he is happy when he wakes. In the mornings he usually greets us with smiles. In about two weeks he will be 6 months old! I can't believe how fast that goes by. Before I know it he will be talking back to me and telling me I'm not the boss of him and he's going to run away. I know...I'll deserve it. I have apologized to my mom about being an idiot and she forgave me. Just as I will forgive him. Mom always told me that my children will behave twice as bad as me, and to think about that when I am acting like a turd. Well, Keith must have been really good because Austin is such a good baby...or you all will have to come save me when he turns 13 ;)

3 comments:

MUD said...

Red Rover, Red Rover, send Austin right over. Or not. We all were our own person and different. I'm sure that my parents would have gone crazy if they were really aware of what I was doing. Time either heals all wounds or wounds all heels. He smiles because you smile to him. Good job. MUD

Manda said...

Oh sis...remember how you were SUCH a good baby...then you grew up?! He'll be fine 'til he's about 12. Then, you're in TROUBLE!!!

Anonymous said...

He's my grandchild - therefore, he can do no wrong;)
Grandma J